bacground

Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Cards

The first card "Many Happy Wishes" was made with the Old World Stack, and I put the pattern on the inside of the card, and the white on the outside. I cut the front edge a little wider and then ripped the edge. I then put a piece of the pattern on the outside before adding the rest of the paper. Fonts are Opposites Attract, Beyond Birthdays and Alphalicious.
Not sure I really like this card...but oh well...owl is from Storybook, as well as the pinkish base.
Tree is from Stretch Your Imagination
Love the papers here...all Basic Grey. I cut 3 butterflies from Storybook and glued them at the base and then folded them up for dimension...sentiment is stamped and faux stitching underneath and at base of strips of papers at top
This was an Ad challenge from a couple weeks ago...don't really like grey...but it worked out ok...the flower is made from a stamp I bought, the petals are all separate so I made two of each and then cut them out. A dollar store brad for the center.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your tree card! (All of your cards are beautiful!)

Raquel said...

Great cards! I'm glad I came to visit... there are a lot in here I've never seen. Great job!

I left you an award in my blog. Come get it! Here's the direct link: http://raqcreations.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-award-over-top.html