bacground

Monday, July 26, 2010

Tennessee Vacation Album






Made this mini chipboard album for the weekly challenge over at My Sheri Crafts...this weeks theme is "Vacations", and who doesn't love a vacation??? Anyhow, this is for friends (who I hope are not seeing this right now...) who we are travelling with in October to Tennessee...I'm planning on filling the book with pics of the 6 of us enjoying our trip together...and giving it as a Christmas present. I designed the title and all inside words with SCAL and you can find the file here on my blog, in the box.net Just scroll down till you find the folder titled Tennessee Words and Title...feel free to use it...the album I got from My Sheri, and is a Basic Grey 5 1/4" chipboard album. Papers are K & Company and complete instructions for assembly can be found here.

If you have a vacation project you would like to share, click here, scroll down to the linky and post your creation...we promise to ooooooh and aaaaaaaah over it :)

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

What a great gift idea! SO cute!

Rhonda Emery said...

your album is so great.

Larelyn said...

I love this mini-album. Your work and your blog are both wonderful.

Marge said...

What an awesome travel album!!!

Debbie said...

Really nice album - love your color choices!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous! LOVE, love, love it!! A gorgeous creation!