bacground

Sunday, August 8, 2010


Saturday, August 7, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #17

It's almost that time!? You know...the one where we push those youngsters out the door and "Back to School"! This might be a bittersweet time for some of you not quite ready for your little ones to go to school, but mine are all in high school so I'm ready! lol We hope everyone has had a great summer vacation and the kids are looking forward to the new school year. This is a great chance to get them excited about school and start them off with a great card or school related project! Our design team has done some wonderful projects for you this week and Peachy has even put together a great instructional video on her pencil holder. Be sure to check it out HERE.

Here is my addition for "Back to School" , which totally is inspired by my college aged kids...hope you like it. Bonus is I got to use my newest cart, Forever Young, which I've been eyeing for some time. Papers used here are from Basic Grey's Two Scoops Line, which I got from My Sheri...the sticker letters are also from that pack, and if you'll notice the scalloped circle...well I used the cover page from the paper pack...you know...the one that displays all the papers inside...yeah...that one...lol and cut it up...

Please...if you have a school related project...feel free to hop over to My Sheri and post it so we can all admire your creativity!!!

4 comments:

Peggy T. said...

I just awarded your blog the Cherry On Top" blog award. In order to accept it you must visit my blog and post it to yours. I love your blog.
God Bless

Peggy T.
http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

Marge said...

What a great card; I love the Swiss-dotted pants & polka-dotted top on your student!!!

Dorcas said...

I love this card! Super cute! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Maria Matter said...

Very cool! love the silhouette and your lettering!!! fantastic card!
enjoy your day!
blessings!